Why go Pro? The Pro version offers extended functionality. It is advertisement-free. Buy the Pro version and join
to the 3430 active subscribers. Look on the Pro version additional features list and take the right effective decision:
- Block selected admin menu items on a per role basis.
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only .
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role .
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base .
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles .
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role .
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability .
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor.
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators.
- Force all custom posts types to use its own custom capabilities set instead of the usage of one built on the base of the ‘post’, e.g. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Activate “Create” capability for posts/pages/custom post types. For example, without a ‘create_post’ capability user will be allowed just edit the existing posts.
- Users access restriction for editing selected posts and pages only by post/page ID, or/and category/taxonomy ID, or/and author user ID .
- Users access restriction to Gravity Forms by forms ID list .